How To Download And Install iMessage on PC, Mac or Windows
Prudhvi RajkumarLast Updated On: March 7, 2020
Install iMessage on PC windows – There have been many varieties of social networking sites around us. But, there is another world of geeks who want their devices always with them. There might be several reasons for that but one of the most beautiful reasons is iMessages. But, it’s so annoying when you cannot take it to your office where you are supposed to work on an old PC.
What will you do here? You absolutely cannot afford to look at your phone frequently. You can do one thing you can install it on your computer. Don’t get surprised. It is possible and you just need a Mac for this. And check your Mac for the activation of iMessage. If it is not activated then log in to your Apple ID to activate the iMessage.
Download iMessage on PC | iMessage Online for Windows PC
Some people might think that Apple has launched web-based platform but it’s not true at all. It is not any web-based interface. You can have it by remote access to your Mac and PC with the help of Google Chrome. Yes! You may find it bit expensive as you actually have to buy the Mac but there is no other way around. And moreover, this is the legal method as you are just cloning the screen of your devices.
This one of the best feature Google came up with to access the screen remotely.
Method 1: Using Chrome Remote Desktop
- Firstly, you must have a Mac device with iMessage running on it and a windows PC on which you want to run iMessage.
- Download Google Chrome on both of your devices. Remember this is the first and basic step towards the process.
- You have to search for Chrome Remote desktop extension. You have to install on both the devices. Here is the extension.
- After getting the extension installed on your chrome, click on launch App icon.
- Now Download and Install Chrome Remote desktop host installer on Mac.
- Follow the instructions as it is to install and keep your Mac password with you as you will need it in this step.
- If installed then open the browser and chrome remote desktop will provide you a 12 digit code, please note it and enter the same code on the windows PC.
- This is the main thing which will allow you to access your Mac screen remotely. One thing you must be careful about is the confidentiality of the code you obtained. You should be careful as anybody with this code will be able to access your data. So, it’s not advisable to compromise on privacy.
- Now you can go to the app drawer and start using you iMessages on windows device without any hassle.
Method 2: Install iMessage on Windows PC Using Ipadian
You can use iPadian emulator on Windows to access the iMessage on PC with Windows OS. First of all, let me tell you what an emulator is. It is a kind of hardware or software which allows the host computer to behave like another one.
iPadian is one of the awesome imessage emulator present in the market for your PC. With the help of this software, we can easily run iOS on our window based machine. Forget about the iMessages, you can access anything and everything on your PC from your Mac with the help of this emulator. Good news for you is that there is an infinite number of emulators available in the market for you. So, don’t settle for the limited experience.
You can run iMessage on PC by following these steps:
- Download the iPadian emulator and install the wonder app on your PC using this link.
- After the software gets downloaded, you can now run the .exe file, so that the software gets installed on your Windows PC.
- Now the software is downloaded and installed, so you can run the software on your computer.
- You will be asked to accept the terms and conditions. Please accept them to proceed to the next step.
- Now you are free to access iOS system on your PC and it will exactly look like an iPad. And a beautiful interface will be on your screen which will allow you to access all your Mac data.
- Search for the iPadian software on your Windows PC after installation and launch it.
- Now you will be able to have a Mac OS experience. Search for “iMessage” in the search bar and download it.
- Now install the downloaded app file and start using your ipadian iMessage on PC.
This is a comparatively simpler way to access your screen. In fact, the first method is a bit tricky but this one is user-friendly and a “not so tech savvy” person can also access via this method. And moreover, you can enjoy the feeling of having iPad even without spending a penny on it.
Method 3: iMessage for PC Using Bluestacks
You can easily download iMessage for PC Windows 10 with the help of Bluestacks.
This one is an easy and ultimate method to access your iMessages on windows. What you have to do is to download the Bluestacks on your PC and can enjoy the interaction with your friends, relatives or family member even in the office using the best Apple OS messaging app.
Isn’t it very cool? Just follow the steps mentioned below and enjoy using iMessage on your PC!
- Download the Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC. This is available free at every software downloading site(http://www.bluestacks.com).
- Wait for the download to complete and then install it on your PC.
- Now run Bluestacks by launching the application.
- Enter iMessage in the search bar. Search it over and find the application.
- Download the application you require and make a setup. Congrats now you can use iMessage on PC using bluestacks.
Your wait is over and you are ready for your favorite iOS messaging app. You can easily use it on your PC and stay in touch with everyone who missed you over iMessage. These were the three time-tested and working methods. I hope you have learned the hacks very well and I wish they get successful. You can now enjoy the seamless access to all your messages whenever you want and you don’t have to either keep your Mac with you or looking your phone secretly without your boss being knowing about it. Always remember, These are the ethical methods as well, jailbreaking your iPhone is not recommended.