How to Open Blocked Websites Online | Unblock Blocked Websites Online
Rahul JhaLast Updated On: March 27, 2018
How to Open Blocked Websites Online – You might always need to access some websites which are either blocked or restricted by the host network. Here we are providing you the best methods to access the blocked websites or ways to unblock blocked websites online easily using the below-working methods. You can also learn how to open blocked sites without proxy and with the proxy as well.
- 1 How to Open Blocked Websites Online Without Proxy | Open blocked sites online
- 1.1 Method 1: Try to Recast the URL
- 1.2 Method 2: You can replace the DNS Server
- 1.3 Method 3: You can Use IP instead of URL in your browser
- 1.4 Method 4. You can opt for Short URL Conversion
- 1.5 Method 5- You can use the Cached Version of the blocked website
- 1.6 Method 6- Another tool is Google Translator
- 1.7 Method 7- use the “Additional Proxy Layer”
- 1.8 Method 8- Use the Internet Archive – Way Back Machine
- 1.9 Method 9- The RSS Feed
- 1.10 Method 10- Use the VPN and Proxy Sites
- 2 Conclusion
How to Open Blocked Websites Online Without Proxy | Open blocked sites online
So just go ahead and scroll down the page to learn how to unblock a website blocked by administrator easily. These methods are tested and 100% working. Learn now how to Open Blocked Websites online on chrome.
Method 1: Try to Recast the URL
If the sites are hosted on VPN and on DSE then you can apply this method to open blocked sites online. You can access such websites:
Either you can go to the address bar of the browser you are using or Rather than typing “www.websiteurl.com” type “https://www.websiteurl.com”.
The website will show you two options- proceed anyway and back to safety. Select the option “ proceed anyway”. After that, you will land the desired website.
Method 2: You can replace the DNS Server
This time you have to change the DNS server and you will be allowed to access the blocked website. The DNS depository contains the data around the globe. If one country blocks the IP address you can slightly change the DNS and can access the website. Here is the simple trick to do that:
If you are still using Windows XP:
- You can click Start > Control Panel > Network Connections.
- Just select your Internet connection with access problems and right-click the option, now select Properties.
- Click button Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and now select the Properties.
- Then follow the Step 5 instruction above in properties section.
If you are using Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Vista:
- For Windows Vista and 7, go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center. And if you’re using Windows 8, click Windows key + C > and tap Search on your right-hand side > then type Control Panel in your search bar > select the Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Now you have to click on “Change adapter settings”.
- You can right-click on the Internet connection and click on Properties.
- Just select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP), and click on Properties.
- If you want to use Google DNS on your system, then enter 220.127.116.11 as the Preferred DNS Server and 18.104.22.168 as your Alternate DNS Server.
- And if you want to use Open DNS, then use 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 respectively. After entering these DNS numbers, click on OK button.
If you are an iOS device Users:
- Open Settings in your device > click Wi-Fi > click the Wi-Fi.
- Click on DNS and change the two values to Google DNS or Open DNS.
If you are an Android user:
- Open the Settings > click Wi-Fi.
- Press the Wi-Fi network connected to you device > tap on Modify Network option.
- Now tap on DHCP > select the Static IP > scroll it down and change DNS 1 and DNS 2.
After entering these details, click on OK button.
Method 3: You can Use IP instead of URL in your browser
There is also another method to access those websites which are blocked. For this, you just have to put IP address instead of your URL.
Method 4. You can opt for Short URL Conversion
This is not the sure shot method to unblock blocked websites online and it doesn’t work. In this method, you just have to convert you lengthy URL into the short one.
Method 5- You can use the Cached Version of the blocked website
Every site you visit generally supports a cached version. So, the site which is blocked might be having the cached version. You can access the data of the blocked site in this manner.
Method 6- Another tool is Google Translator
It is also one of the best options available. It can convert the text into the language output. You can avail any of the languages as there are most of the languages available here. Before entering the URL, enter the page language. This is one of the simplest options on how to Open Blocked Websites.
Method 7- use the “Additional Proxy Layer”
This is the method in which we use additional layer proxy. This is not the sure shot method as it is not guaranteed that it will surely work.
You can use below-mentioned steps after getting proxy IP Port combination.
- Go to settings and click on “Show Advanced Settings” option.
- From here, click on the Change Proxy Settings.
- A popup will come, click on the button showing the LAN Settings.
- A next popup window will appear to check on “Use proxy server for your LAN”.
- Don’t forget to mark the “Bypass proxy server for local address“.
Click OK and save these settings. That’s all you have to do.
Method 8- Use the Internet Archive – Way Back Machine
Bloggers may be aware of this. But common users can now also use this option as this is simple and not so technical. This can be used to recover the lost data from your website in a quick way. Suppose you have lost the backup of your site. You can still access all the things and your valuable content can be still accessed but in online mode.
Method 9- The RSS Feed
There is good news for you. If the website you are trying to visit has the RSS feed then you can still visit the blocked website. If the website is not having the RSS feed then you can create the same. It will help you to visit the desired website. You have to use a service Page2RSS. You just have to enter the URL into the box.
Method 10- Use the VPN and Proxy Sites
This step will ensure the complete security and enable you to access the all blocked websites which are blocked in your country through VPN. This is one of the best solutions to answer how to Open Blocked Websites. Although the best solutions are generally expensive here you have to pay just minimal fees. But this method will not disappoint you at all and you can freely access all blocked web pages on your device which are generally blocked in University campuses and offices throughout the premises.
So this is how to Open Blocked Websites online on your computer, laptop, iOS or Android device. Hope these methods worked for you. If you are still facing issues or stuck with any step then simply comment below and we shall try our best to get your issues solved as soon as possible. Till then take care.
Thank you 🙂